Looking for the best cruise deals?
It can be hard work deciphering the deals out there. Which provide the best value? Which are worth taking advantage of? Which should you skip?
Each month I put together a round-up of the latest cruise deals and highlight the best options available.
Azamara Club Cruises
- Book by 31 May to save up to 30% on sailings between 4 November 2017 and 26 April 2018. Details here.
- Enjoy an all-inclusive upgrade plus either $300 to spend onboard, unlimited WiFi, or free gratuities on selected cruises. Book by 3 May. Details here.
Cruise & Maritime Voyages
- Buy one passenger fare and get one passenger fare free on selected 2018 cruises. Book by 31 May. Details here.
- Receive complimentary onboard spending money in addition to Cunard Fare benefits on selected 2017 and 2018 cruises. Book by 2 May. Details here.
Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines
Holland America Line
- Book a selected cruise sailing between June 2017 and March 2018 to receive prepaid gratuities and up to $500 (≈ £385) onboard spending money based on cabin grade in the ReadySetSail promotion. Book by 1 June. Details here.
- Selected sailings in the ReadySetSail promotion also include free economy airfare from London, Manchester, Glasgow, Edinburgh, or Newcastle. It also includes free airport transfers to and from your ship. Free airfare is in addition to the benefits of the ReadySetSail promotion (see above). Book by 1 June. Details here.
- Book selected 2018/2019 cruises and receive up to £250pp credit to spend on board. Book by 30 June. Details here.
- Book a 2018 cruise on MSC Magnifica from Southampton and receive free WiFi Internet access and all-inclusive drinks. Details here°.
Norwegian Cruise Line
- NCL has gone all-inclusive. All-inclusive drinks and gratuities are now included in the cruise fare. Suite guests also get 250 minutes of WiFi access plus $100 (≈ £77) of onboard spending money. Details here.
- Receive complimentary onboard spending money in addition to P&O Select Fare benefits when you book an Outside cabin (or above) on selected 2017 and 2018 cruises. Book by 2 May. Details here°.
- Book your 2018 Europe cruise on Sapphire Princess and receive up to $350 (≈ £270) in onboard spending money per stateroom. Book by 31 July. Details here.
Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- Book a selected 2017 cruise and receive up to $500 (≈ £385) of onboard spending money per suite. Book by 31 May. Details here.
Royal Caribbean International
- Book a selected 2017 cruise to save 20% off the cruise fare. Also receive up to $1,000 (≈ £770) of onboard spending money per cabin. Book by 3 July. Details here°.
- Book a selected 2018 cruise to save 20% off the cruise fare. Also receive up to $1,000 (≈ £770) of onboard spending money per cabin. Book by 3 July. Details here°.
- Book a selected 2017 or 2018 cruise and receive a complimentary Veranda for Ocean View Suite or Three Veranda Suite Category Upgrade. Also receive up to $1,000 (≈ £770) of onboard spending money per suite, plus a £400 per Person Air Credit. Book by 13 June. Details here.
Just so you know, all deals are subject to availability. Some offers may be capacity controlled. Deals can be, and are, withdrawn without notice at any time. Onboard credit offers are usually tiered based on the grade of cabin booked (i.e. the more expensive cabins typically receive the greatest amount). Terms and conditions apply to all offers and these can be found on each of the cruise line’s websites.
Spotted a deal I have missed? Let me know here.