France · Spain
5 Nights · Family-Friendly · No-Fly
Navigator of the Seas is briefly home-porting in Southampton for 2017.
Supporting Independence of the Seas, the ship offers a variety of itineraries, including short taster cruises.
Launched in 2002, the large ship offers something for everyone. It is slightly smaller than Independence of the Seas, but offers the same American-style food and service. It too boasts family-friendly features, Broadway-style theatre shows, and an indoor promenade.
Navigator of the Seas tends to sail on longer itineraries but does offer mini cruises, typically to France and Spain.
Click here to see all 2017 and 2018 mini cruises.
France · Spain
Navigator of the Seas Overview
- Navigator of the Seas entered service in 2002. When launched, the Voyager-class of cruise ships (including this one) were the biggest in the world.
- The 139,570 gross tonne ship carries up to 3,807 at a time, making it a large ship by any standard.
- There are 15 passenger decks.
- The three-deck-high main dining room is always busy, as is the self-service Windjammer buffet restaurant. Several speciality restaurants offer a variety of cuisine options for a fee. Johnny Rockets is a casual 50's style diner, Chops Grille is the steakhouse, Izumi is a sushi restaurant, Sabor offers Mexican fare, and Giovanni's Table is a Tuscan trattoria-style venue.
- Stand-out features include an outdoor FlowRider surf simulator, a rock climbing wall, and ice rink which is available to passengers when the cast of the ice shows are not rehearsing or performing.
- Take a dip in the pool or relax in the large hot tubs.
- Kids continually rave about the onboard children's clubs at Adventure Ocean. Split into groups by age, staff host fun activities throughout the day and evening. Teens have their own clubs.
- Relax with a pampering treatment at the Vitality Spa,or hit the Solarium.
- Flirt with lady luck in the large casino, complete with tables and slot machines. Kids will love the games arcade on the ship, too.
- Stroll along Royal Promenade, an indoor street lined with shops, a British style pub, and a coffee shop.
- Head to the well-equipped gym to keep fit at sea. Alternatively, run laps around the jogging track on the pool deck, or head to the sports court.
- Watch Broadway-style shows in the theatre, or watch movies under the stars late at night on the poolside screen. Alternatively, head to the lounges or nightclubs to dance the night away.