Sapphire Princess Mini Cruises
I consider this an excellent price and fantastic value for money.
I consider this a good price for the length of cruise.
I consider this a bit pricey in my opinion. Still a good cruise, just on the expensive side.
From £349 pp*
Saturday 6 Oct 2018
- Sail with Princess Cruises on Sapphire Princess from Southampton
- Sat 6 Oct to Tue 9 Oct
- Family-friendly cruise ship
- Good price for a mini cruise.
* Lead-in prices correct at the time of checking. See cruise details for details.
Mini Cruise Calendar
Here's a quick overview of upcoming mini cruises. Scroll up for more details.
|Sail Date||Duration||Operator & Ship||Departure Port||Destinations||More|
|Saturday 6th October 2018||3 nights||Princess Cruises on Sapphire Princess||Southampton||Guernsey and Cherbourg|
Launched in 2004, Sapphire Princess is a mid-sized vessel with a good range of options onboard.
The ship is large enough to give a clear understanding of what Princess Cruises’ latest ships boast, but with the intimacy of a smaller vessel.
A range of cabin grades is available to suit all pockets. Similarly, a selection of inclusive and chargeable speciality restaurants caters for individual tastes.
Relax in the Lotus Spa or on the pool deck, or head to the Sports Court or gym for something more active. Hit the shops, bid in an art auction, or flirt with Lady Luck in the casino. Then, enjoy Broadway-style shows in the Princess Theatre, or watch a blockbuster movie under the stars on the pool deck.
Reasons to cruise on Sapphire Princess
- Sapphire Princess entered service in 2004.
- The 116,000 gross tonne ship carries up to 2,670 passengers at a time, making it a larger mid-sized ship, ideal for first timers and seasoned sailors.
- There are 13 passenger decks.
- The Savoy, Vivaldi, International, Pacific Moon, and Santa Fe dining rooms are the main restaurants on the ship. Alternative dining options include Horizon Court buffet, Alfredo's Pizzeria, Sabatini’s Italian restaurant, and Sterling Steakhouse.
- A variety of bars and lounges are available to suit all tastes. The Skywalkers Nightclub perches at the very top of the ship and offers great views by day and fun by night.
- Browse the art gallery and bid in an auction at sea if you wish. Check out Grand Casino too, with its gaming tables and slot machines.
- The Princess Theatre hosts Broadway-style shows as well as entertainers including singers, musicians, and comedians. The pool-side area at night becomes Movies Under the Stars, with hit films shown on the big screen.
- Take a dip in the Terrace Pool overlook the rear of the ship, or the two pools on the Lido deck.
- Head to the Lotus Spa for pampering. It also features a beauty salon and fitness centre.
- Kids will enjoy the children's clubs, and in particular the educational extras that the Discovery at Sea partnership provides. The Tree House caters for kids aged three to seven, The Lodge is for kids aged eight to 12, and teens between 13 and 17 have The Beach House space.
- A self-service laundrette is available on this ship.