Saga Pearl II Mini Cruises
Saga Pearl II
Built in the 1980s, Saga Pearl II carries fewer than 450 passengers on exciting adventures.
Despite the small size, the ship still crams in a variety of common features larger ships boast.
Stay in a range of rooms from value Inside cabins through to larger, more spacious Suites. Dine in a selection of restaurants. Enjoy pampering in the spa or keep fit in the gym or the pools. Relax in the lounge, the bars, or the library. Visit the shop, or watch a film in the cinema.
Saga Pearl II is an excellent choice if you want to experience sailing on a small yacht-like cruise ship. If the thought of thousands of passengers on a vessel scares you, this is the complete opposite.
(Photo credit to Saga Cruises)
Reasons to cruise on Saga Pearl II
- Saga Pearl II was built and launched in 1980.
- The 18,591 gross tonne ship has a maximum capacity of 449 passengers, so is perfect for anyone looking for a small ship experience.
- There are seven passenger decks.
- The main restaurant is the Dining Room, with intimate dining available in the Chart and Ward Rooms
- Order drinks from three bars on the ship.
- Relax in one of two pools onboard, or head to the spa or hair and beauty salon for pampering.
- Keep active at the small gym, or head to the sports deck, complete with a short tennis court.
- Other places to visit on the vessel include the shop, card room, library, and small cinema.
- The ship also has a launderette for passenger use.